Pages

Thursday, March 8, 2012

Baby Shower

During my trip home I was lucky enough to have my sisters throw me and my baby girl a shower. I think it was extra special to me since I don't get to see my friends much anymore, living states away and all, so I was really excited to get to spend time with everyone. It is so crazy to me that in 3 short months I will have a baby, and at the same time it feels like forever away.

 My sisters and I - love being able to see them all week!
table set up - punch, cake pops, strawberries and easter candy! There was also a strawberry shortcake trifle, chicken salad, shrimp pasta salad, cuban and turkey rollups and cheese

 The owl decorations were really cute - love the colors!
My mom is keeping this rocker at her house, and she redid this lamp for me, including the fabric on the shade to match the babies room.
 Favors for attendees and prizes for game winners
Onesie and Bib Decorating - I thought this was such a cute idea, but I love crafty things like this and cant get enough.
 I guess the name is out!
I took this in the dark so its pretty bad, but heres some of the items we recieved. I was thankful to get a lot off of my registry plus some super cute girl things! My sisters got me a Kate Spade diaper bag which I am also thankful for, I don't want to lug around something that has baby written all over it!
And cloth diapers and inserts!

I am so happy that people were able to make it out to celebrate the baby and grateful for all of the wonderful things we received! Babies are quite expensive, especially at the beginning with your first, so everything we get is priceless really.

She has been moving like crazy the past few days and tomorrow I have a 3d/4d ultrasound - I cannot wait to see her little face now that she will be almost 29 weeks!! I already have a list of things to do that are baby related when we get home, and A's mom is going to help paint the room when she comes next week. There's just so much to think about! What to keep in the diaper bag, car, downstairs, take to the hospital....it's mentally exhausting really! Although I'm sure I am overthinking everything :) Happy Thursday!

1 comment:

  1. So glad you had a wonderful baby shower! Isn't it crazy how fast time is flying, I'll have mine in two months. :)

    ReplyDelete