Pages

Sunday, October 24, 2010

(Candy Corn) Pizza

Pizza seems to be something that everyone enjoys. I can't say that I remember knowing anyone who didn't enjoy a slice, so it was an easy choice to make for a party. I had seen the candy corn idea on Oprah's website, so I adapted it to my taste and it was the easiest dish that I threw together. It's a perfect idea for a kids or an adult party, and everyone will enjoy.

Candy Corn Pizza
Premade Pizza Crust
Olive Oil
1 large Tomato
6 oz Cheddar Cheese, shredded
4 oz Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
Garlic Powder
Oregano
S&P

Preheat the oven to 375 degreed

Drizzle olive oil on the crust and sprinkle with garlic powder, salt and pepper.

Add slices of tomato. Place cheddar cheese on the outer ring and mozzarella on the inside.

Drizzle with a little more olive oil and a dash of oregano. Bake for 20 minutes and slice into triangles.

No comments:

Post a Comment