Pages

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter!

I hope that everyone had a great Easter and enjoyed friends/family/food. It was my first away from my family which was definitely weird, but I did enjoy the day with Adam. It was our first married Easter and our first holiday alone! We went to church, relaxed and made a mini Easter dinner for 2. I also have been really depressed by my scale the past few days as it says I've gained about 3 pounds in the past 1-2 weeks, so we went on a walk after dinner and I will wait until my dr appointment on Tuesday to see my actual weight gain for the past 2 weeks.

 Breakfast Casserole
Even Remy had a little Easter Basket this year :)
 Easter Dinner

 Kraft Jell-O Pudding Pie - Yum!! I used regular pudding and lite whipped topping
 Reason #999 why I love Publix - Coconut Bunny 'Cupcakes'


 What's Easter without some dyed eggs?

Enjoy the rest of your holiday and the start of a new week :)

No comments:

Post a Comment