Pages

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

What I've Been Up To

There hasn't been anything exciting going on around here lately - A was gone for a long weekend and so I spent the last weekend for a while to myself! I browsed the mall, picked up a paint your own tea set kit that I plan to make for the baby, bought some new sandals, workout top that covers my belly, few cute sale item baby clothes and a new dress, went to Palm Sunday Mass, relaxed in the sun and finally ordered about 300 photo prints from the last year (plus albums) that I will put together later this week. I also started my pregnancy photobook on shutterfly which was a lot of fun with all of their new features - and I made it past the half way point on my baby blanket!


My Sunday was spent outside enjoying the gorgeous weather! I did a mani/pedi and am so mad about this Essie polish, A Crewed Interest. It goes on so awfully that I cannot use it. It is streaky, which is ok if the consistency of the paint wasn't so bad that you are not able to put the brush on it after you apply the first stroke. I don't really know how to explain it but I dont know if I got a dud or it's how this color is in all bottles but it is awful.
I had to take it off and went with the mint candy apple and pink luxe effects - I think it says spring and easter eggs!
I bought some flowers to make the kitchen springy! I love flowers and got these all for $12 at Publix. Now If I could just get motivated to take down those gold snowflakes....
My pile of things for the hospital bag - I just keep tossing things there and mark them off the list. Most everything is there besides last minute items that we'll need and Adam's clothes.

I am getting seriously uncomfortable these days and also crazy hungry. I think I'm about to enter the pregnancy stage where I'm just ready for it all to be over! When I stand, sit, or lie down I'm uncomfortable and this girl does some things in my belly that I don't even know what they are! It's a party in there and I'm the host, but I can't wait for it to be out here where I can participate :)

Hope everyone has successfully made it half way through the work week - we are in April and Easter is so close that I can taste the chocolate [I wonder If Adam will even remember to get me chocolate! :)]

No comments:

Post a Comment