Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Labor Day Weekend!

I am back from a long labor day weekend in Gainesville! I had a great time and was sad to leave, we literally relaxed the entire time and it was so nice. The first Gator game was on Saturday so we decided to stay inside and not venture out into the college kid crazed town! We had lots of food and drinks and had our own mini tailgate for the UCONN/Michigan game.

As per usual with a holiday weekend, we ate a ton! Above is last nights dinner of steak, loaded baked potatoes, corn and grilled veggies. I am getting right back on track tomorrow with working out and eating better, because with football season and fall coming up, I know that keeping to my diet will be a little harder.

One of my favorite things to do with Adam is cook, so it really made the weekend to be able to do so each day. We got to catch up on a ton of movies and just enjoy each others company. Plus, I exchanged my city flats for the correct size, although in a bronzy color, and picked up a few Gap shirts on sale, the vintage v-neck t in new vineyard, which is really comfy, and a charcoal tank that is fitted at the top and just slightly flared at the bottom. For some reason I cannot find it on the site, but it's cute and can be dressed up a little also.

I am not so ready to go back to work tomorrow, but I think I can handle a 4 day week!

No comments:

Post a Comment