Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

BBQ Turkey Salad - Using Leftovers


The other week, I found a really good recipe for BBQ Turkey Burgers that I made, and I had some leftover meat from it that I froze. Tonight I was driving home in a bad mood thinking of how I was having a veggie burger patty and a salad for dinner and how I wanted SO many other things! All of the sudden I remembered that I had this bbq turkey meat in the freezer and my night turned around! I put it on the stove for 15 minutes to cook, and added it to a bed of romaine, green bell pepper and tomato, topped with ff ranch and some bbq sauce. It is delicious and Im so happy I remembered it. This meat mixture is definitely one of my favorites, and Im thinking that it would be good in a BBQ quesadilla also..... mmmmmmm

No comments:

Post a Comment