Pages

Wednesday, February 3, 2010

I should be seeing the 6-pack right about now....

Or at least that is what Jillian Michaels is telling me. I have been doing level 3 of the 30 Day Shred for about a week and every morning she tells me that I should be seeing a 6 pack.....let me tell you, that is NOT what I see! Even if I followed her food plan, I can't imagine being at that level of fitness. (Although Erin does have a 6 pack from her no chewing diet, she is sure to make us all look like whales on the boat now!)

I have been sticking to my 1,000 calorie a day diet and working out with the video and cardio. I can tell that I am really firming up and my muscles are stronger, the 30DS is all I have to thank for that! Her strength circuits really do work. According to the people who work for Jillians videos, they say that you can burn between 400 and 600 calories depending on the Level you are doing, weight and fitness level. I assume that I burn about 220 or so on level 3, taking my weight into consideration and the fact that its only 20 minutes (I just cant imagine I burn anymore in that amount of time). I still havent mastered level 3, but I hope to in the coming days and then start a rotation between 2 and 3. I really should start teachign a Jillian class, I should look into this!

I will get into the best shape I can for this cruise, even if it's the death of me, which many mornings I feel like it is. When 5:30am rolls around the last thing I want is to get up and watch these in shape girls boss me around, and when 4:30pm rolls around the last thing I want is to go do cardio at the gym, but then I remember I only have 1 month to get it together!! This is not a lot of time, people. My squishy lovehandles and thighs need to be shrunk!

I am supposed to step on the scale today when I get home form the gym to do my weekly weigh in, and I am really hoping to see some big changes. 37 days to go!

No comments:

Post a Comment