Pages

Sunday, April 22, 2012

Crafty Projects with Mom

My mom and Annie came to visit us for a week and it was busy busy! Well, mostly her but I did participate some! She got a lot done for us and I'm so thankful that she was able to share her talents with us here. I already posted the before and after of the dresser, but she also re-finished


Our Coffee Table

A Kitchen Table that we got off of craigslist - she painted the legs and stripped the top



And we both made/sewed these seat cushions to add more color to the table. I love the peacocks!


Plus she brought a pattern that I had pinned and we made a little dress for Remy!

The least I could do was bake her some of the chocolate chip challah bread to take home. If you haven't tried it yet, I highly suggest baking up a loaf and storing in your freezer, she ate about a piece a day and requested some to go home with.


We also got to love on Annie for a week which I always enjoy! Hope you had a happy weekend - back to the grind tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment