Pages

Thursday, December 8, 2011

My family is bringing me some Cheer!

On a lighter note than yesterday, I am so excited that my family is coming tonight! My mom and Annie are here already and everyone, except one sister, will arrive this evening! My mom has been great and cooked us nice meals, did the dishes and cleaned my tablecloth which has been dirty since thanksgiving. Thanks, Mom!! Can you tell I've been loving having Annie here too?! My phone is currently filled with photos of her and it's so nice to have her little self walking and lounging around.

 Yay we were so excited to see each other!
 Annie had to find her 'spot' in the house so she tried a lot of different places out
Poor girl hurt her back (cant believe she is getting so old already) so she cant go up and down the stairs herself, so this morning she watched me say goodbye as I left for work.

I am throwing a mini Christmas party tonight for everyone and we will really be into the swing of the season! On the menu:
Baked Brie in Puff Pastry
Cheddar and Muenster Cheese
Triscuits, Wheat Thins, Apples, Strawberries
Sliders
Cocktail Meatballs (crocked with Chili Sauuce and Grape Jelly)
Bruschetta
Shrimp Pasta Salad
Chocolate Covered Cherries, Fudge Covered Oreos, Chocolate Covered Pretzels, Candy Cane Joe Joes

I have already prepped Pecan Sticky Buns and they will come out of the freezer tonight and into the oven in the morning! We plan to see some sights, eat some food and enjoy the weekend together - it's even supposed to be sunny! I have lots of hot chocolate and peppermint tea and am just ready to see everyone. Then in 2 weeks we will be seeing them once more for Christmas! Love this time of year :)

No comments:

Post a Comment