Pages

Tuesday, November 15, 2011

Seasonal Treats - Gingerbread


I have a lot of things that I have 'pinned' as far as holiday sweets/treats go. This weekend I'll be trying a peanut butter cup banana bread which I cant wait for, but to satisfy my need today I put together a boxed gingerbread mix. I made 8 larger muffins that I can take to work for breakfast and the rest minis, which will be perfect to pull out for holiday guests or to pop with a mug of hot cocoa.

I love making and freezing sweets which is really essential for me since Im the only one who eats them unless we have company! I know that gingerbread is something that you either love or hate, kind of like pumpkin, but nothing screams Christmas Time more. One day I will make my own from scratch, but for a rainy, gloomy and lazy day a box mix just does the trick! Off to the freezer they go.....

No comments:

Post a Comment