Pages

Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Days Off By the Fridge


Having yesterday off helped me to get a lot done around the house, and really let me focus on my lunch for work today! Instead of packing some lettuce and chicken I was able to put something exciting together that I'm actually looking forward to eating! I have a refreshing salad of lettuce, corn off the cob, tomato, swiss, green pepper and avocado and I made a FF ranch/avocado/bbq dressing to go on top.

It's funny how starved I get at the office, but on a day at home I can go until lunch without eating. I finished my workout around 8 yesterday morning and force fed myself some multigrain cheerios (yum!) and apple/strawberries. I could barely get it down and wasn't hungry until around 12:30. It's nice to be able to control your nutrition more when you have your fridge right next to you all day. Does anyone else get the munchies at work? I'm sure its sitting all day and boredom that does it.

I am anxiously awaiting Adam's return from his work trip in Jacksonville....being at home alone gets boring after a few nights! What do you do to stay busy when it's just you? Casey Anthony can only keep me busy for 90% of my waking moments :)

No comments:

Post a Comment