Pages

Thursday, April 14, 2011

Weekly Meals in Photos

Here is an idea of what my meals looked like this week.

Breakfast:

1/2 Toufayan Wrap (low carb), 1/2 part skim String Cheese, 3 Grape Tomatoes, Sauteed Green Bell Pepper, 2 Egg Whites
Cup of Coffee with .75 tbs Creamer
192 Calories, 16 Carbs, 5g Fat, 20g protein

Snack 1:

20 Grapes - 38 Calories, 18 Carbs, 1g Fat, 1g Protein

Lunch:

1 can Starkist Chunk Light Tuna, .25 tbs Dukes Mayo, 3 Vlassic Snack mmm's Pickles, 3 Strips Celery, 4 Strips Carrots, 6 Grape Tomatoes, Fat Free Wildberry Crumbcake Yogurt
176 calories, 15 carbs, 5 fat, 243 protein
 Snack 2:
24 Raw Almonds
160 Calories, 6 Carbs, 14g Fat, 6g Protein
Dinner:
3 oz grilled chicken breast, 1/2 cup grilled red onion zucchini and bell pepper, 1/4 cup brown rice, 2 tbsp Ken's Sesame Ginger Low Sodium Marinade 218 calories, 27 carbs, 1 fat, 22 protein

Evening Snack:


10 grapes, 5 Grape Tomatoes, 2 Vlassic Snackmmm Pickles, 1 cup Green Tea
55 calories, 23 carbs, 0 fat, 1 protein


No matter how badly I tried to remember to snap a dinner photo, it just never happened! Surprisingly, the only time I am feeling hungry is before lunch and the rest of the time I am pretty fulfilled. Last night I went out to sushi and resisted a roll - I stuck to edamame, miso soup and a ginger salad. Tonight at PF Changs I will get 1 cup of egg drop soup and a large order of garlic snap peas. I have been having a major sweet tooth lately, mainly wanting to devour cupcakes and ice cream! I may have to indulge at some point :)

No comments:

Post a Comment