Pages

Friday, April 8, 2011

Home Grown


We planted tomatoes, strawberries, green peppers and jalapenos this year in Gainesville. While I think we need new jalapenos (the pot they were in did not have a hole to drain the water so I'm pretty sure it's a goner) and the strawberries haven't been great yet, the tomatos and green peppers are looking amazing! And think about the money saving potential - it may seem small but every little bit helps, and these are items I buy weekly in the summer.

I hope that everyone has a great weekend lined up! We are going to eat, drink and be merry tonight as my family heads to the Bacchus Bash, which is an event where local restuarants have stands and offer food/drinks in a centralized location. It's a nice way to test out new places to eat, especially the expensive ones! One of my sisters works for the company that puts it on, so it's always fun to see her in action at this event also.

Tomorrow A and I have some wedding errands to run, I think that will be the end of my purchases hopefully. I would like to get a date night in too. I bought a tanning package from Daily Deelz, but still would like to get out in the sun maybe Sunday this weekend. Enjoy yours!!

No comments:

Post a Comment