Pages

Monday, March 7, 2011

Wedding Bands: Check

We had a great weekend that included buying our wedding bands! I got some sparkle and Adam got a really nice metal that is a darker shade, and much more scratch resistant, than gold. We scooped them up at Zales for good deals, and it was fun to be able to buy them for each other at the same time. In a couple weeks when they are ready, Adam will go get them since they are in Gainesville. One more big item to scratch off the list!

We made another big and exciting purchase, when Adam bought a new car! His clutch was going and needed a lot of moneys worth of work, so it only made sense to get something new. He got a really great deal, so we ended up getting the car on Saturday. Now he is ready to drive to Orlando all that he can :) He definitely deserves it, so I couldn't be happier for him!

We really just relaxed the rest of the weekend, which is exactly what I had hoped for. We did get a run in on Saturday and I was in a bad mood the entire time. Working out on the weekends just makes me GRUMPY! I want to be doing fun things, not working like I do every day during the work week. Adam tried to motivate me, but I was just ready to be home and done.

My food for this week is also looking good, with a half of a boars head chicken pita with veggies and grapes/strawberries for lunch and a 100 calorie english muffin for breakfast. It's filling and also tastes crisp and fresh, warm and comforting. If I plan to workout past today I should probably do a big load of laundry too; I basically let 2 weeks worth pile up and am down to some scraps. Do you ever get lazy, and then intimidate by your dirty pile and avoid it at all costs? That is the trap I fell into this time around! And I bet that I'll never learn from it :)

1 comment:

  1. Yay, congrats on the wedding bands! I loved getting things checked off the list when I was planning my wedding. It feels so great!

    I HATE working out on the weekends...I only do so if I skipped a few days during the week. Weekends are not for working out! :)

    ReplyDelete