Pages

Friday, March 11, 2011

Summer Purchases

With lots of wedding planning and crafting and craziness, I also made a few fun purchases for myself and the summer time!

Lets Start with the most fun category: Shoes!! I really wanted a wedge that I could wear all spring and summer, that has color but is versatile also. I ordered these and got them yesterday. I LOVE them! They are perfect.

Photo from Piperlime.com

I also picked up a couple of dresses. The floral dress is for the Welcome Dinner, I think. I got it at Macys for about  $40 and it also has a cute bow in the back. I like the gathered look of it and that it isn't too long on me since it's a Juniors Dress.


I got this pink dress from Express. Its cotton so it's comfy and I will probably wear it to events before the wedding, but it will be a honeymoon dress too. The fit is perfect and it's something that I can get a lot of wear out of in the warm months.



I got this Trianlge Top from VS, and I live that it offers a lot of support and is still really cute. It's a great fit and I recommend this top to anyone looking for some added boost plus help to hold up what you've got! I also can't deny my love for the hot pink color :) [side note that I already bought this before I said no more swimsuits! I also have one in the mail that was on backorder - it was taken off of the site within 2 weeks so I am really excited for it and hoping it fits so that I can reveal it to you!]


Photo from Victoriassecret.com

I usually get a new cover-up each year. I like this one because its very light weight and soft. I purchased it in white.

Photo from Victoriassecret.com
I tried this Tulle Trim T on at GAP when it first came out, but I didn't really want to spend much on basically a pretty t-shirt. It actually went on sale very quickly and I got it for $20. I love it and will probably we wearing it out this weekend!


Photo from of GAP.com

Lastly, this item has been on my 'want' list for months now. These denim trouser shorts never seem to go on sale enough for me to think about purchasing them, though. I am hoping that in the next month or so they will have a sale that I find sufficient for buying.


Photo from GAP.com
 Wedding Fashion Checklist:
Dress
Shoes
Hair Accessories
Earrings
Necklace
Welcome Dinner Dress

Happy Weekend to Everyone! I am helping my sister move tomorrow and then meeting friends out for dinner at Bahama Breeze - so excited! This week has flown, it's already lent and next week I already have an appointment to have my wedding dress altered. I am definitely enjoying every minute of this spring :)

PS- Have you seen all of the video/photos/reports about what's going on in Japan and the Tsunami warnings all over? So scary and hard to watch. Keep everyone over there in your thoughts!

No comments:

Post a Comment