Pages

Monday, February 7, 2011

I'm Engaged!

 I could not be any more happy to announce to everyone that I am engaged! You have read about my relationship on here, my thoughts feelings and semi struggles I have had with living far apart, so it should come as no surprise that I am completely ecstatic, overwhelmed, full of happiness and a whole lot of love right now!!

Adam proposed on Friday night at his house; it was the perfect scenario, timing, everything. It is still a blur to me but will definitely go down as one of the greatest moments of my life. We have been through so much that has reasured us time and time again that we are meant to be together. I am ready to have a marriage that will last a life time with the best friend I could ever think of. :)

2 comments:

  1. Yayy!! Congratulations! I LOVE your ring. Did you pick it out?

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you!! i had sent the picture from online months back, noting that I really liked it. So I pointed him in the right direction :)

    ReplyDelete