Pages

Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Busy Times!

Ever since Sunday I have been battling a raging cold. I can't remember the last time that I felt so bad, so I took Monday off of working out. I was feeling about 75% yesterday, so I hit the gym because this is just not the time to let everything go out the window. I have more reason than ever to stay in shape, and take it up a notch. My appetite has been mostly lost, so my routine has been a bit sporadic, but hopefully by tomorrow I will be with it again. I feel like something is going around, at least in Orlando. Is anyone else feeling sick the past week or so??

With Valentines Day coming up, Adam and I are celebrating on Friday and I cannot wait for him to get into town! It has been sort of a hectic week so far, as we are planning for a fairly quick summer wedding and I at least want the date nailed down at some point to help out everyone with travel planning. We have really wanted a Destination Wedding, so it's a little harder to plan without being able to see everything. I have gotten a lot of great ideas though!


Although nothing special, I wanted to share my SuperBowl/Game Day sub from Sunday. I was trying to be all publix style and cut the veggies how they do (thin rings that are then quartered). I used Boar's Head Ovengold Turkey, Provolone, White Onion, Green Pepper, Lettuce, Tomato and S&P. Obviously it's something easy, but so good on the Publix fresh hoagie rolls!!

I hope that everyone is having a good week that's free of illness. It's already wednesday! Any good weekend/Valentines plans??

2 comments:

  1. I miss Publix so much every since moving to Michigan! I loved their subs. Sorry to hear you're not feeling well- seems like everyone is getting sick lately. Hope you feel better soon and kudos to you for still working out!

    ReplyDelete
  2. well, publix subs ARE the best around!

    ReplyDelete