Pages

Friday, November 12, 2010

Happy Friday!

I have had a pretty stressful week at work since I got back on Wednesday, so I could not be more happy that Friday is finally here.
                                     


 On Tuesday, for the Epcot outing, I wore my GAP Charcoal Henley for the first time and I loved it. I really like the cut and the button detail. I paired with my GAP distressed skinnies and City Flats. I think I'm becoming a GAP freak!!



On Thursday night I went to Happy Hour with some old co-workers, which is always so much fun! It has definitely warmed up since last weekend, so I decided to wear an Express top that I had gotten on sale a few weeks back. The gold sequins is the best part, but I also loved that even though I wore it for 14 hours, it didn't stretch out at all and was really soft. It was the only one of these tops left, and on clearance so I'm disappointed that I can't pick up another.
Today I decided to add some color into the mix, since it's going to reach almost 80 degrees. I wore a cream ruffled Express tank with a purple GAP cardigan.

No huge plans; next week is Adams birthday so we will have some drinks with everyone tomorrow. Can you believe its almost the holidays?! We are going to finish up some gifts this weekend, and Thanksgiving is almost here! I am excited to do some baking the first weekend of December; on the list are mini donuts, hot chocolate on a stick and chocolate covered pretzels. These will all have to be presents, as I would probably gain 10 pounds if I left them in my house! There's just something about holiday themed foods that really gets me....

No comments:

Post a Comment