Pages

Tuesday, November 16, 2010

Busy, Busy!

My busy weeks have officially begun. I have fun things going on every week through mid January! I literally have a calendar in my handbag that has the tasks I need to complete each day on it. I have really become a planner and need all of my ideas written out.

Adam's birthday is on Thursday and while I'm sad that I won't see him, I am SO excited for the weekend! I literally started thinking of presents/things to do in February of last year. That is also when I started saving up some money for everything too. Out of probably 15 ideas, I ended up going with a more low key option. While I don't want to give anything away (birthdays = surprises), I can just say that there will be a lot of relaxing and a couple new foods to try. All that I have let on is that we are going out to dinner on Friday, which I did end up getting a new dress for, so I am going to be good with my eating this week since it is kind of form fitting. My plan is as follows:

Breakfast: Cereal with skim milk, Coffee
Snack: Apple
Lunch: Salad with Chicken, Tomato, Bell Pepper and light Dressing; Mini Babybell Cheese and Crackers
Dinner: Baked Salmon, Roasted Mushrooms and Asparagus, Brown Rice
Night Snack: Jujys, Cookie or Pretzels
Monday: 35 minute run on the treadmill; 30 minutes Next Level Class
Tuesday: 60 minutes on the treadmill (45 run, 10 incline walk, 5 walk)
Wednesday: 35 minute run on the treadmill; 30 minutes Next Level Class
Thursday: 55 minutes on the treadmill(40 run, 10 incline walk, 5 walk); possibly 30 minutes spin class

So, Happy Early Birthday, Adam! I can't wait to help you ring in another year that I'm sure will be just as amazing as the last :)

No comments:

Post a Comment