Pages

Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sweet! Cupcake Store Goodies

This weekend I was feeling the need for pumpkin, so I am so happy that I was able to enjoy some pumpkin sweets! There is a cupcake shop up the street,  Sweet! by Good Golly Miss Holly, that sells delicious little mini cupcakes, so on Saturday I suggested that Adam and I head there to satisfy my sweet tooth.

When we got there I noticed that I had not been there since the addition of the yogurt stand. You can pick your flavor, pour it out yourself and top with whatever makes your eyes sparkle. I had to go for the pumpkin/cheesecake combo, both which were nonfat, and I topped mine with sprinkles and brownie bites. It hit the spot and I love that you can take as much, or as little, as you want since it is priced by the ounce.
That night we went out for Kelly's birthday, and there were cupcakes from Sweet! also, so I was able to get my mini pumpkin cupcake fix as well! It is a Moist pumpkin cake topped with cream cheese icing. Honestly, I could do with a little less icing but I cannot complain because it is delicious as is!
Have you ever had a craving that you needed satisfied RIGHT NOW?! I get this a lot with candy and sweets, occasionally salty. I am sometimes able to curb the craving, but not too often!

No comments:

Post a Comment