Pages

Monday, September 6, 2010

Trader Joes Pumpkin Pancake/Waffle Mix

For some reason Trader Joes has not yet made its way to Florida, not even Orlando! Last Christmas Adam and I went up to North Carolina to visit his family and made a trip to the store. I had to have some Candy Cane Joe Joes and see all of the other fun things that they offer. The selections are so much better than anything around this town.

For Christmas Adam's mom got me the Pumpkin Pancake mix and I only managed to make a batch once. Since it is September now I thought it was time to break out some pumpkin foods, so I made these for breakfast. It has a really great pumpkin flavor, and I wish that they sold something like this by me! I threw some chocolate chips in, subbed water for milk and added a little more mix. If you live by a Trader Joe's I would highly suggest trying this pumpkin mix out. It is easy to whip up when you don't want to home make something on a weekend, or even on a weekday morning. Great for when guests are in town or when you're simply in the mood for something that tastes like fall.

I will definitely be having another box shipped to me this season!

No comments:

Post a Comment