Pages

Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Recipes to Tackle this Fall

I am thinking ahead to all of the great things I want to cook and bake up this fall. I feel like over the past year I have become a lot more comfortable with cooking new things and using new ingredients. I cannot wait for lots of pumpkin and soup and nice warm things. Here are a few that I plan to tackle:

Pumpkin Bread
Pumpkin white Chocolate Blondies
Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Cookies
Pumpkin Whoopie Pies
Egg Nog Martinis
Broccoli Cheddar Soup
Seafood Risotto
Homemade Ravioli
Stuffed Meatballs
Chicken and Stuffing Casserole
Bacon and Cheese Grits
Overnight French Toast
Butternut Squash Soup


some other things I cant wait to make/eat again:
Loaded Mashed Potatoes
Whole Roasted Chicken (a first attempt!)
Chicken Pot Pie
Potatoes on the Grill
Mac n Cheese
Chili
and I'd like to try meatloaf at some point too!

No comments:

Post a Comment