Pages

Wednesday, June 23, 2010

The Scale is Moving!

For the past 5 or 6 weeks I have kept up my gym regime along with my regular logging of calories on sparkpeople.com. About 2 weeks in I had lost 2 pounds, but then I just bottomed out and didn't see any change when I got up on that blue fish of a scale. I did not let it deter me, because I could feel my muscle building up and figured my body was maybe confused on what was happening.

I really have not been depriving myself of much and have learned good portion control. I dont stick to any crazy rules other than keeping my calories within a certain range. Last week I decided to increase my cardio, and I finally saw another 2 pounds drop off. Then, to my excitement, I stepped on that scale this morning and was down another pound!

I am happy to see some real movement on that fish scale and notice all of the changes that are coming from my hard work.

No comments:

Post a Comment