Pages

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Summer Time!

I am so happy that the past 2 weekends have been perfect pool weather. Its perfect outside with no real humidity and a lot of sun! I stepped on the scale tonight and was semi relieved to see that I have been maintaining my weight.

One good thing about the nice weather is I get motivated to workout. Today at the gym I looked out onto the pool filled with people while I ran. The sun was shining down as kids jumped into the cool water and teenagers hung out in the hottub. It was the perfect reminder that I am about ot spend my nights and weekends in shorts, tank tops and bikinis. I am back on my planned meals and eating only when I am actually hungry (which is quite the challenge for this emotional/boredom eater) as well as working out. I have found that as my water intake goes up I have much better workouts, so I have been really trying to keep up with that.

I am also contemplating the Jillian Michaels Yoga Meltdown dvd.....but am awaiting more reviews on it. I think it could be a nice 'break day' video. I am feeling really good about where I am starting at now and look forward to working at it!

No comments:

Post a Comment