Pages

Monday, March 29, 2010

Friday Date Night

Adam has been gone every M-F since the beginning of February, and it is starting to wear on me now! I am so used to being able to see each other, work out together and cook together during the week that it is getting quite depressing to only see him on the weekends. I miss him! So, in honor of him coming home last Friday, I decided I was going to whip up a nice dinner for us to have a romantic date night. It was a lot of fun! I made way too much food and by the main course, we were too full to eat and saved it for Saturday; but, instead of plopping in front of the tv we actually sat at the table and then on the patio and talked for a good 3 hours. It's nice to just touch base every so often and reconnect. It made me feel better about this week, although knowing he is officially moving houses on the 16th of April is not settling well since I cannot yet make the move. Hopefully soon......

Dinner:
Baked Brie and Stuffed Mushroom Appetizer
Seafood Stuffed Salmon, Crash Red Potaotes and Parmesan Asparagus
Homemade Chocolate Chip cookies, Strawberries, Raspberries and Whipped Cream Dessert (we never even got to this all weekend, so I have some nice fruit to eat at work this week)

No comments:

Post a Comment