Pages

Monday, March 1, 2010

Spicy Chicken

George likes his chicken Spicy!! Ever since I started using my Google Reader to tag all of the recipes I want to make, I have created a list longer than I could ever fathom making. Since I decided to eat more chicken for dinner, I took to my reader and found this Spicy Chicken Sandwich from Homemade by Holman that sounded amazing and easy to make. I baked up some Old Bay Fries and it is so good. I could actually use a little more spice, so next time Ill add more chili powder and jalapeno, but the taste is good and it was extremely easy. Since I only made 1 chicken breast, I halved the recipe and marinated for about 2 hours. Below is the original recipe.

Spicy Chicken Marinade (Homemade by Holman)
Juice of 2 limes
3 T dark brown sugar
3 T olive oil
2 T soy sauce
3 cloves garlic, minced
1 jalapeno pepper, finely chopped
1 T ground cumin
1 T chili powder
1 tsp cinnamon
1 tsp nutmeg
1 tsp ground mustard

Add all ingredients to a gallon size plastic ziploc and add chicken. Put ziploc inside a bowl and refrigerate at least 1 hour or overnight. Grill chicken until no longer pink inside.

No comments:

Post a Comment