Pages

Friday, December 11, 2009

Oven Baked Old Bay Fries

While I am still trying to lose some weight by next Friday, last night I was finishing up my assignments for the semester. I hadn't eaten much during the day so I really needed a snack, since I knew I was in for a good 2 hours of work before dinner. I knew there were potatoes, and I have been cutting carbs, so I thought that fries was just what I needed! I decided to add old bay into the mix, and they were SO GOOD! They had the perfect little kick to them and lots of flavor. I think I will have to make them tonight to accompany some turkey burgers that Im going to cook up.

Oven Baked Old Bay Fries
Medium Size Russett Potatoes
Kosher Salt
Fresh Ground Pepper
Old Bay Seasoning
Cooking Spray
EVOO

Spray a baking sheet with cooking spray, to keep fries from sticking, and preheat oven to 400 degrees.

Cut potatoes legnthwise and place on baking sheet. Depending on the amount of potatoes you have, drizzle a small amount of EVOO on top. For one potatoe I used maybe 1/2tsp. Then sprinkle with salt, pepper and old bay.

Bake for 10 minutes. Toss fries on baking sheet and put back in for another 10 minutes.

These would be great with cider vinegar for dipping. I didnt have any so I used sour cream and it was just as good!

No comments:

Post a Comment