Pages

Monday, January 25, 2010

If you want to go jeans shopping, or better yet bathing suit shopping.....

This is what Jillian Michaels has been doing to motivate me over the past 2 weeks, telling me that if Im going jeans or bathing suit shopping, I need to stick to all the moves in the video. This lady really knows how to get me going, because it has actually worked, especially since I am going to be going shopping for summer clothes soon. I already got 2 bathing suits that I would like to fit into a little better in the bottom region (think pear meets apple, and not the firm kind but more of a few weeks old, rotting on the counter).

So, for 2 weeks Ive done my 30 day shred in the morning ('This is your workout, make it as hard or as easy as you want, but when you've got a 20 minute workout you really need to make it count.' way to put the guilt trip on!)as well as working out at night and I have also tried the trouble zones video. Since its a strength training video, I can really tell that my body is adjusting to the new found muscle and liking it. Its only 20 minutes but can really get you going. I even need to bump it up to level 3 because Ive seemed to have mastered level 2 and no longer find it as much of a challenge.

I have also been eating better and really controling myself and actually stopping when I am full which I never used to do. I am happy to say that I was down 4 pounds on Friday! This equals about a pound a week since Ive started to try to slim down again. If I can keep this up than I can lose a few more before march and the Bahamas. It will be easy once Adam is away all weekdays, I can easily eat less when I am alone. Individual 40 calorie veggies, frozen ground turkey, fish, veggie burgers, tortilla pizzas and tea for snack are definitely doable for me. If I could keep this going for 6 weeks I know I would see some sort of difference.

No comments:

Post a Comment