Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

Hello, Bahamas!

So, today Adam and I decided that we will be going on a Bahamas Cruise with my sisters and miss SC in March. I am really excited because I love vacationing and cruising and not working!March....that is seriously 2 months away, and I need to drop about 15 pounds! The thought of wearing a bikini or dress and shorts around these people is making me ill, this is only more motivation to be good about my eating. I want to look the best I can with the time that I have, although Im sure with my sisters' crazy dieting I will look like a cow. Lets face it, even when I was at my skinniest in the Bahamas last year I looked big. I look at those pictures and dont know how I look like I dont workout when I was doing twice a day and eating very low calorie, this time is sure to be the same as I must have to worst body type ever. I dont know what kind of fruit shape I am, but its not a pretty one.

I will just have to let this excitement keep me going, because trying to compete with those sisters will never work. I cant go on just soup for the whole day! I am starting to get stressed out. I am already starving after I had an oatmeal and grape breakfast, with some almonds for snack. Im actually excited about my turkeydog/40 calorie veggies/apple slices lunch that awaits me in a few minutes, thats where my hunger is at. I dont know how they continue to do these crazy diets and workout twice a day.

Maybe now I will be able to pick myself up out of bed at 5:30am to do the Jillian Michaels and also hit the gym at night. Mmmmm Bahamas, I am ready for you and your coconut drinks.

No comments:

Post a Comment