Pages

Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Day 2/5

I feel kind of like the guy in Avatar that is doing his video diaries today. I am on the 2nd day of the Master Cleanse and have mixed feelings, one thing is certain though, I am not in a good mood! Yesterday I was bad and had some veggies with my veggie burger patty. I felt REALLY bad about this, but my stomach was just torn apart and I was watering at the mouth and all I could think about was a little bit of food. It cant hurt right?

Well, I just couldnt take the guilt so I gulped down my laxative tea and popped in the 30 Day Shred dvd. I went for level 2, totally surpassing level 1 and Jillian greeted me with a swift kick in the butt. I even added on my own squats and leg presses afterwards and I was trembling. I felt a little bit better that I had at least done some working out to get rid of what I ate, although I know that isn't really how it works.

So this morning I got up and I surrended to Jillian again at 5:30am, I felt good and now I can feel my muscles tightening up like after a good workout. I have gone without food since last nights incident and while I was having bad hunger pains on the way to work (thinking 'Oh my God, Chickfila sounds sooo good, look a Mcdonalds! Steak and Shake!!') they have subsided and Im feeling ok now. As long as I can make it through lunch I am in the clear. I have a hair appointment tonight followed by some schoolwork that needs to get done, so I will barely have time to really eat anything.

I dont plan on seeing Jillian again until Monday, but Ill be ready(and hopefully a few water weight pounds thinner).

No comments:

Post a Comment