Pages

Thursday, December 31, 2009

In With the New....Year That Is!

Where has 2009 gone?! I mean really, this year seemed to go by so fast. Every month I would think that I cant believe the time is flying, and it's probably because it was one of the best years I've had. Of course the best thing is all the fun Ive had with Adam, we are so lucky to have found each other! 2009 was also the year that I lost weight and didnt gain it all back, I gained some, but much less than any other time I have dieted. I ran my first race, and 3 more after that. I started my blog and really took to the kitchen, which has become one of my favorite hobbies. I also started knitting and, not to toot my own horn, but Im quite good at it.

I will miss the year, but I can't wait for 2010 and all that it is sure to bring. I can't really say that I have a resolution, at least not yet. I will have to mull that over tonight, but it seems like every year people make one and then they break it a month later. I just want to be the best that I can be in 2010!

Tonight we plan on being low key and making a nice dinner, having some wine and champagne and ringing in the new year, then hitting the sack. All because tomorrow we will be up at 7:30 getting ready to go tailgate all day! Im excited that Kelly and Erin will be there and we have quite the set up going on, it should be really fun and a great way to kick off a year of new adventures.

No comments:

Post a Comment