Pages

Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas has come and gone

It is so sad that Christmas is over! I had a great week offo fwork and really could use another to get back into the groove of things. Once Friday has passed, people will be crazed with weight loss and the spirit will be gone. It is sure to be a busy couple months with Adam settling into the new job and figuring out living arrangements and the start of another semester, so I am just anticipating fall now.

Luckily, Adams knee is getting much better and we were able to get to the gym twice this past weekend. Today I have oatmeal and soup at work, and tonight Ill get some time in at the gym (its supposed to be 60 and 20 mile an hour winds so outside isnt looking like an option) so we are definitely getting back into a better routine.

Hopefully I will be able to make it through this week....I am sooo ready for the weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment