Pages

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Weight Gain

It's not even the holidays and I am gaining weight! I probably packed on 3 pounds this week with all of the eating and barely having time to workout. Saturday Im restarting the diet. I feel like Ive said this 5 times, but it is so hard to be motivated sometimes. Ive been having great runs, like tuesday when I went 4.30 miles in 40 minutes and wasn't dying at the end, but it's not helping the weight maintaining. I'm not sure why weight has to be such a factor is some peoples lives. I feel like everytime I eat I have to worry about it sticking to me, when there are plenty of people who don't constantly think about it. I really do not mind the exercise part, but the dieting part just seems so unenjoyable! All in moderation, I know, but sometimes you just want to enjoy life and the moment you are in. I desperately want a job that doesn't involve sitting on my ass for 9 hours a day, but that is not in my future so I guess dieting is the only thing to help me out here. Well, back on the wagon I go!

No comments:

Post a Comment