Pages

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Pumpkin EggNog Coffee

One of my favorite things about the Holidays is all of the great coffees that come out. Unfortunately, here in Orlando we only have Starbucks serving them up. $4.50 everyday is nowhere feasible in my budget, so I limit it to a once every couple weeks treat. I have been hesitant to try the eggnog latte because I know it's just full of fat, and to be honest, I bought eggnog over a month ago and it's been sitting in Adam's fridge waiting to be drank. Last night I decided to attempt my own, slightly alcoholic, version of the eggnog latte and it was really good! Too bad you cant drink it on the way into work, it will have to be reserved for a weekend morning.

Pumpkin EggNog Coffee
makes 1
1 cup of coffee, brewed
1/2 cup eggnog - mine had brandy premixed in
1 tbsp pumpkin spice liquor

Place the eggnog in a saucepan on the stove and heat until just starting to steam. Put pumpkin liquor into mug, followed by the coffee. Fill 3/4 of the way. Once the eggnog is steaming, quickly take off the burner and pour into your coffee.

No comments:

Post a Comment