Pages

Tuesday, November 24, 2009

Fueling My Run

I think that it is totally crazy how what you eat and drink effects exactly how well your body works. I have seen it in action, the good and the bad. Yesterday I put things in my body that I knew would help me run in the evening. I drank lots of water, I ate carbs in the morning, protein and carbs at lunch and fruit for a snack. I ended up having a pretty good run. If I had put any grease into the mix, it would have made for an awful 6 mile stretch and much discouragement. It just goes to show that if you think about it and fuel yourself for the activity you will be doing, you can achieve so much more and feel much better about yourself. I felt extremely confident after last nights run, that I am on my way....

No comments:

Post a Comment