Pages

Monday, November 30, 2009

Thanksgiving Mushrooms

Thanksgiving has come and gone, and I just cannot believe it! I love this time of year but can't help but not want it to come becuase it goes so fast. Every year my mom makes our traditional Thanksgiving meal, and this year we all pitched in to help her out. I had actually made these a few months back, but it's not like having them on Thanksgiving. It's one of those foods that you taste it and it brings you back to a different time. These are definitely NOT healthy or anywhere close, and as I took a nap in between them cooking and being served, I failed to get a final picture. They are super simple and delicious!


Thanksgiving Mushrooms (taken from mom)
2 containers White Mushrooms, sliced
2 1/3 sticks Butter
1 medium Sweet Onion, chopped
In a large skillet on medium heat, melt butter. Add in the onion and saute until it begins to soften.
Add in the sliced mushroom and toss to coat with butter. Stirring occasionaly, cook until mushrooms reduce and brown.

No comments:

Post a Comment