Pages

Friday, October 9, 2009

The Race is Coming!

Literally. The race is nine days away. Nine!! My legs are still stiff and hurting and I'm not sure what to do here. I have started incorporating the elliptical and stairmaster more at the gym to give my legs a rest from running but keep my endurance up the past few days. I may need to ice them the day before.....but I just hope that I can do this in under an hour. It seems like I should be able to, if I am able to run with ease. When my calves aren't feeling like they will burst like an overfilled water balloon, I feel like I can run forever. I have one week to figure this out. Less really, because I run 5 miles with Erin on monday and that will be my first test as to how I will really do. And here's to hoping that it's not 94 degrees that day (I hate you, warm pressure system.)

No comments:

Post a Comment