Pages

Monday, October 12, 2009

Garlic Roll-Ups

While I have had garlic rolls and garlic balls and garlic knots, I have never actually made any of them personally. So, on Friday night when Adam and I decided on pizza and I wanted garlic knots, I decided to try my hand at making those boys. Insteaf of knotting and twisting, because I wasn't at all completely sure of how to do it, I made roll ups. They're like cinnamon rolls but with cheesy, garlicy, gooey goodness.

Garlic Roll-Ups
1 package of premade pizza dough, or homemade
1 (12 oz) package Mozzerella Cheese (I used shredded, part skimfat)
8 tsp minced Garlic
1 tbsp Olive Oil

Let dough rise, then roll out.
Preheat oven to 350 degrees.

Brush with Olive Oil on one side and cut into strips (Mine made about 8 strips). One strip at a time, add garlic evenly throughout the length of the dough. Add about a tbsp of mezzerella at one end, and then add a little more to the length of the dough strip. Roll up, starting with the end with the most cheese.

Place on baking sheet and bake for about 15 minutes, until browned on top.

No comments:

Post a Comment