Pages

Tuesday, October 6, 2009

12 Days

Only 12 days left until the race! Time has been flying by so quickly that I can't even believe all I have going on coming up. I feel kind of funny sometimes that running 5 miles is such a big deal to me, because it really isn't that far, but it will just show me how much I can actually do. If I can run this easy then I could train to do a half marathon, which I would never in a million years have thought I could do a year ago. It would take a while to work up to, but I could do it. Tomorrow Ill run 5 miles outside with Erin, and then hopefully twice next week. I'm continually learning that life is not about proving yourself to, or doing things for others, but about proving to yourself and improving yourself just for you. Judgemental people are the ones who are insecure and I don't care to be like that throughtout life.

Before the race there is Erin's Balcony Party and Kellys birthday celebrating! She turns 30 this year, which is more than crazy to comprehend. I think it will be such a fun age and I actually look forward to being 30 someday. It's just neat to think of how everyone is growing up and establishing themselves. The next week is a Magic game and a Hanson concert, and then Halloween follows! Not to mention that after halloween I only have one weekend and then it's time to start the celebrating for Adam's 30th birthday. I have a lot planned that I hope he will enjoy, as I'm really excited for it. Turkey Day is going to be here before I know it.

No comments:

Post a Comment