Pages

Friday, September 18, 2009

It's Friday!

Friday is here! This week has flown by and I'm so excited that I can sleep in tomorrow. Adam is out of town so I'm on my own for food. I should do pretty well and will only splurge on saturday night, but I am factoring those calories into my days. Since sunday I wont be overindulging on football fare, I am making footbally food for Mondays dinner and the game. Friday we will be going to the first night of Halloween Horror Nights so we will probably use a gift certificate for the italian place by work before we head off for that. The other nights will go something like:

Monday: Buffalo Chicken and BBQ Chicken Quesadillas using high fiber 70 calorie tortillas, rf cheese and ff ranch with a big salad
Tuesday: Tuna casserole using low sodium cream of mushroom and only making a small portion
Wednesday: BBQ Chicken Salad WW recipe which actually has no bbq sauce in it so I will use a small amount in the dressing
Thursday: Baked chicken with roasted carrots, red potatoes and sweet potato(left over from this week)

So tomorrow I will hit the farmers market to get all I need. I'm so glad I made it onto week 3! I actually did step on the scale last night. I am only 2-3 pounds over what I was before which isnt bad, but I feel like its more than that. Maybe I will be able to get to my goal weight I was aiming for back in the summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment