Pages

Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Day 8

I have made it a week with my new diet and exercise routine! Even though it really isn't that long it is definitely a big step and now I will not want to undo what I have done. Sunday was a splurge day and I had wings and some beer. I didn't feel too bad about it because I stuck to my plan all other days. I even worked out Sunday morning, something that I used to be against. Monday I ran with Erin around downtown. We did the same route that we did back in the spring and I could see a noticeable difference in my endurance and overall performance. I am on my way to 5 miles! I have started to incorporate weights into my gym schedule as well. Yesterday I worked out on my own and got legs and back machines in, making my total gym time about an hour.

Food has gone extremely well this week also. I have cut out all candy except for a few Jujys at night. I've stuck to my meal plan and it has been working out really well. Saturday and Sunday I will be eating poorly so I will definitely be upping my workouts those days.

I have to say that being aware of my diet has made me feel thinner, even though I actually am not anymoreso thatn 8 days ago. Better choices are making my body function better and, in return, making me feel energized and just great overall! I decided to not use a scale this time around and just to go by my clothes and how I feel. Numbers were too frustrating and can't really be depended on with fluctuations and such. When I get to the point that I want to be at, I'll hop on and see if I really lost anything or just oned up and I think that will be interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment