Pages

Thursday, September 17, 2009

Candy

Yesterday I made a BOLD move. I threw out half a box (value size, of course) of Jujys and another half box (also value size) of Milk Duds. I figure that if I'm really going to dedicate myself to this, I cann't be snacking on sugary products like these. Right after I did it I instantly longed for the taste of my jujys...I have a special way of eating them. Orange. Red. Black. Round. Curved. Flowered. Spiked. I am not a fan or yellow and green so they usually sit in the box like the last kid picked in gym class. If you have to eat them you will, but they are not at all necessary. Ps- I would have been that kid.

I'm at work snacking on my real fruit strip, target style, and it has 9 grams of sugar......huh?? I am thinking to myself that these must be the 'good sugars' they talk so much about so it's ok. I wonder if/how I will suffice without my go-to sweets, but I'm pretty sure I can do it. Maybe around christmas I will treat myself to a box.
This does remind me that tomorrow is Friday!!! I will be having a few fun (aka not lite) beers for dinner and destressing from this hectic workweek. I love you, friday!

1 comment:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete