Pages

Monday, September 21, 2009

3 Miles

This afternoon Erin and I will be running 3 miles. The last time I ran that far outside was in april, for the 5k. I'm not concerned that I won't be able to do it, even in this still kind of crazy heat, but it means that in one week I will be doing 4 miles outside. I have never done that before! But I guess one week at a time. Meaghy told me to increase my mileage on the treadmill or outside by a little each day and then I will be prepared; although, one mile in a week still seems like a lot to gain. I am ready for the challenge, though. I always feel good afterwards even if I feel like i may die during it.

Adam is about to be on the plane home and I'm really excited to try my take on healthy football food, my quesadillas(plus my fantasy team won for the 2nd week in a row - yay!). I'm also super excited to have him back here, where he belongs! (It sucks when your best bud goes away!)

No comments:

Post a Comment