Pages

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

DIY Valentine's for Daycare


Remy's days in daycare are numbered, but she will be there for her first Valentine's Day! They are having a party (she will bring Puffs/Yogis) and I really wanted to hand out some things to her classmates. Of course, what do you give to a class of babies? The age range is anywhere from 8 weeks to 1 year so cheerios, puffs or pouches were out of play.

I headed to the trusty $1 section at target and found some Rubber Duckies and Cellophane Bags. I picked up a box of Valentine's, labeled them to X and from Remy and placed them in the bag with the duckies. I think it's a super cute, and cheap, gift to give out.

I also put together some candy bags for her teachers. (and ate the remaining candies myself)

No comments:

Post a Comment