Pages

Thursday, January 24, 2013

No Mess Party S'mores


I loooove smores! I always have marshmallows in the house, and I make them in the microwave. The problem is the marshmallow puffs so much and makes a huge mess. Lets face it - mess is just a part of the s'mores eating experience, but it doesn't have to be!

With the whole invention of fluff, and now the Jet Puffed version, we can premake our s'mores and eat them without having a white, sticky face! Hooray!

I admit that I liked these best once they had hardened up. I made them in the morning and left them out for a few hours, then put them in a tupperware container and by night they were all set up. Gooey but firm - yum! I enjoyed these for the next week or so. I'm not sure why but I tend to like things like candy a little stale and on the firm side, and that carried over into my s'mores. If you want them ooey gooey then eat them a couple hours after making, once the chocolate hardens.
No Mess Party S'mores
Graham crackers
Marshamallow Fluff (or Jet Puffed Marshmallow, which is what I used)
Semi Sweet or Milk Chocolate to melt (I just used chips)
Sprinkles

Using a double boiler, place your chocolate in the top dish and melt on low heat.

Meanwhile, break your graham crackers and place fluff between 2 crackers.

Once your chocolate is smooth and melted, dip your assembled crackers in and lay on wax paper. Shake your sprinkles on and allow the chocolate to cool and harden.

No comments:

Post a Comment