Pages

Thursday, October 25, 2012

A Recap of our Busy October!

To say that October has been busy for us is an understatement. We had family in town for a little over 2 weeks, Remy was baptized and today she turns 5 Months Old! Everyone just left today and I have a moment to catch my breath, hold my baby and enjoy some smiles. Heres what we've been up to:

Remy Got Baptized! My whole family came and spent some time with us. We had a lot of fun and I loved seeing everyone. A and I even took a night to go out with my sisters and have a couple of drinks downtown.







A's Family came to visit! Remy is one spoiled little girl...... I bet daycare is just hating us for having her out 2 weeks!



Remy turns 5 months old today! I can't believe how much she is growing and changing. I love her so much and can't imagine life without her!



Now it's on to finishing up her halloween costume, carving pumpkins and picking up candy for the trick or treaters (yea I already dug into the bag I bought.....actually I opened it in the car after I bought it!). Remy wont go out this year but she will help us hand out the candy. Its going ot be in the 50s this week so we have some nice Fall weather!

And you know that the stores have Christmas stuff that is ready to hit the shelf next weekend. I cant wait to see it all!!

No comments:

Post a Comment