Pages

Monday, May 7, 2012

Cinco de Mayo Weekend!

I will admit that Cinco de Mayo without a Margarita was not as fun as it usually is! I was dying to have an icy beverage, but that will ahve to wait until next year. I am so thankful that I will not be pregnant in the summer months, the warmth just makes me long for a cocktail on the patio!

We did manage to get in some mexican meals, though!

 Adam homemade us queso and flour tortillas

And I made us chicken nachos. The full fat cheese was a holiday splurge that made them super gooey and melty. That was pretty much our saturday, nothing too exciting!

Here's what my typical Sunday Morning looks like:

Adam sleeps in and I am up at about 7:30am so I have time to get on pinterest, go through the paper, clip my coupons, update my coupon book, read the target ad and drink some coffee. And then I go bug him if he's still in being lazy, because by that point Im bored and need some company  :) Pretty soon there will be little sleeping in, though!

We also made a trip to the mall/outlets and saw Avengers in 3d at the Imax theatre. I thought it was a total man movie, but it wasnt horrible. I just wouldnt go out of my way to see it again. I hope everyone enjoyed their holiday!

No comments:

Post a Comment