Pages

Sunday, February 19, 2012

Weekend Rewind

We had a fun weekend with my sister in town. We are now on another streak of visiting others and having those of our own. It probably won't settle down until mid April, so I expect the weeks to fly by. Here's a peek at my weekend

 My tulips are blooming and I love having them to brighten the kitchen - I love tulips!
 We went to the Country Music Hall of Fame and walked around downtown
 And we went out Honky Tonkin - Ill tell you that getting dressed as a pregnant girl is so hard, Nothing looks cute so I squeezed into a stretchy old shirt of mine. Also, note the dark hair - I went total brunette since I dont anticipate keeping up with highlights for a while. I am trying to go heavier on the eye makeup to not be completely washed out now.
We ate dinner at Merchants downtown - I suggest going here and getting a burger or sandwich if you come to Nashville - and these tots were amazing as an appetizer.
Doing some bar hopping - it was SO crowded for some reason. You were wiggling in between people to get to the bar and then stuck in crowds.Luckily we went out early and got some drinks in before dinner as well so we didn't need to pull a late night to enjoy.
 Cheersing is mostly fun with beer so I left it to the pros and kept at bay with my water.
Snow! This morning there was a lot of snow out. You would never know it now as the sun actually came out and everything white is melted, but it was a lot of fun to see. Now for the 60 degree weather that comes on tuesday :)

No comments:

Post a Comment