Pages

Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Happy Valentine's Day!

I hope that everyone had a great day, filled with flowers and chocolate and a nice dinner out (or in!).

Adam is out of town so we celebrated on Saturday night:

We had filet at J Alexanders and it was perfect.

Here's how I spent my Valentine's Day:

Chocolate Covered Strawberries - Publix went all out for Valentine's day, so when I stopped to get bread I had to browse the bakery section. All of these with the sprinkles just were too tempting and I picked some up for myself.

Chickfila Chicken Biscuit - probably one of my top breakfast items, all ready for the holiday!


Hearts all around! Having a big heart cookie cutter is necessary for things like sandwiches.


I had to go get my car serviced so I had a Valentines treat bag to snack on.

and a display of all the love received from my family, and of course flowers from Adam to make my day complete :)

Baby scored big today also as her mattress, changing pad and sleep sheep were all delivered.

Now we are settled into the couch for some tv and relaxation! Its been rainy all day so a workout is out of the picture, which really is only fitting for the holiday. I'm making brownie batter pancakes for dinner as a special treat - recipe to come! Have a lovely evening - XOXO

No comments:

Post a Comment