Pages

Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Dear Baby.

Dear Little Baby in my Belly,

Please do not make my whole day a nauseous mess. I know that you are not used to your dad driving us to work in the morning, but that doesn't mean that you should make me sick and lose my morning waffles in the office bathroom. Also, I am going to attempt to eat some apple through this wave of continued nausea in hopes that it will calm you down a little and make you feel good again.

We get to leave work in 6.5 hours and head to Orlando for a warm and sunny Christmas vacation and to visit your family, so you don't have long to hang in there until the party starts. I will feed you delicious foods and we will laugh and laugh then open some presents. That sounds enticing, right? So please, feel free to kick and punch away but leave mommys ability to eat alone.

Love,
Mom

Safe travels to all and Happy Holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment